Bangkok 54 is one of those best kept secrets of Arlington residents. This store front tucked away on Columbia Pike, has great Thai food with interesting twists. This is one of my favorite appetizer they offer. It is Thai Curry Puff. Stuffed with potatoes, it is seasoned with curry and asian herbs and covered with flaky puff pastry dough. It is complimented with a cucumber and red onion relish sauce.
Tag Archives: thai
About Me and this Blog
I am passionate about food! I blog about finds and dishes that I have eaten in the Washington, D.C. area and other places I have traveled. It's not about the restaurants, but the dishes that are unique and are special in some way.
Annadale VA Arlington VA bakery ballpark beer Burgers cake Celebrity Chefs Chicago IL chicken fried bacon cuban deli desserts donuts Falls Church VA Florida food truck Frederick MD gastropub gelato Good Luck Foods greek ice cream italian Las Vegas NV Latin food Miami FL milkshake Napa CA New Years old town Alexandria VA pizza popup sandwiches san francisco CA sorbet soup St. Pete's Beach FL summer sweet dessert tacos Tasting Menu thai travel washington dc
- Yummy #beer friendly sampler of cheeses. That is a great #fatherday gift! @MurraysCheese murrayscheese.com/gifts/collecti… 13 hours ago
- This will be so nice once it opens up! RT @BittersweetOT: The #WaterfrontMarket: Coming to Alexandria this summer. on.fb.me/13KBDZf 15 hours ago
- Just 16 foods remain! Vote for your favorite food! @rollcall rollcalltasteofamerica.com/brackets.cfm 15 hours ago
- Oklahoma needs help and prayers today. We as a country are ready to help. Donate to the @RedCross redcross.org 1 day ago
- @ChristineGV @LivingSocial @BiteofDC yeah. No email to let anyone know. Bad news! 4 days ago