Boccato gelato in Old Town Alexandria. Great flavors. Tried the Mango, Ferrero Rocher Chocolate and Guava. Ended up with a scoop of the Mango which takes me back to family vacations to Miami Beach and an exotic ice cream store with tropical flavors. Delicious! Creamy, refreshing and sweet. On the way out of the store, I saw they had Nutella Lattes. This is a dangerous thing to know!
Tag Archives: gelato
About Me and this Blog
I am passionate about food! I blog about finds and dishes that I have eaten in the Washington, D.C. area and other places I have traveled. It's not about the restaurants, but the dishes that are unique and are special in some way.
Annadale VA Arlington VA bakery ballpark beer Burgers cake Celebrity Chefs Chicago IL chicken fried bacon cuban deli desserts donuts Falls Church VA Florida food truck Frederick MD gastropub gelato Good Luck Foods greek ice cream italian Las Vegas NV Latin food Miami FL milkshake Napa CA New Years old town Alexandria VA pizza popup sandwiches san francisco CA sorbet soup St. Pete's Beach FL summer sweet dessert tacos Tasting Menu thai travel washington dc
- @ChristineGV @LivingSocial @BiteofDC yeah. No email to let anyone know. Bad news! 1 day ago
- RT @ChristineGV: Class move, @livingsocial for failing to tell us that @BiteofDC cancelled their 11a session. 1 day ago
- Great news @GreatAmerRest Check out my blog entry. Yes, it IS one of my favorites! wp.me/p2a2Xp-x 2 days ago
- @GreatAmerRest I'm there! 2 days ago
- @GreatAmerRest When are you going to get the Berry Shortcake? Its awesome! 2 days ago