Sometimes, this is the reason I don’t want to find out about these kind of food items. These homemade donuts at Mad Fox Brewing Company are fresh, served hot, and are so decadent. A chocolate glaze, vanilla glaze and my favorite a bacon-caramel glaze donut are just amazing! (Because everything is better with bacon on it!) Looking at them, I want one right now!
Tag Archives: donuts
Image 29 Nov
About Me and this Blog
I am passionate about food! I blog about finds and dishes that I have eaten in the Washington, D.C. area and other places I have traveled. It's not about the restaurants, but the dishes that are unique and are special in some way.
Annadale VA Arlington VA bakery ballpark beer Burgers cake Celebrity Chefs Chicago IL chicken fried bacon cuban deli desserts donuts Falls Church VA Florida food truck Frederick MD gastropub gelato Good Luck Foods greek ice cream italian Las Vegas NV Latin food Miami FL milkshake Napa CA New Years old town Alexandria VA pizza popup sandwiches san francisco CA sorbet soup St. Pete's Beach FL summer sweet dessert tacos Tasting Menu thai travel washington dc
- Oklahoma needs help and prayers today. We as a country are ready to help. Donate to the @RedCross redcross.org 11 hours ago
- @ChristineGV @LivingSocial @BiteofDC yeah. No email to let anyone know. Bad news! 3 days ago
- RT @ChristineGV: Class move, @livingsocial for failing to tell us that @BiteofDC cancelled their 11a session. 3 days ago
- Great news @GreatAmerRest Check out my blog entry. Yes, it IS one of my favorites! wp.me/p2a2Xp-x 4 days ago
- @GreatAmerRest I'm there! 4 days ago