Scoreboard Walk at Nationals Park has the tastiest and best food choices. The tacos at El Verano Taqueria are fantastic. Chicken, pork and Steak combo with two sauces. The black and white milkshake at Shack Shack is sinful bit worth the calories.
Tag Archives: ballpark
Image 22 Jul
About Me and this Blog
I am passionate about food! I blog about finds and dishes that I have eaten in the Washington, D.C. area and other places I have traveled. It's not about the restaurants, but the dishes that are unique and are special in some way.
Annadale VA Arlington VA bakery ballpark beer Burgers cake Celebrity Chefs Chicago IL chicken fried bacon cuban deli desserts donuts Falls Church VA Florida food truck Frederick MD gastropub gelato Good Luck Foods greek ice cream italian Las Vegas NV Latin food Miami FL milkshake Napa CA New Years old town Alexandria VA pizza popup sandwiches san francisco CA sorbet soup St. Pete's Beach FL summer sweet dessert tacos Tasting Menu thai travel washington dc
- Great guy and great cause. Come see @Nationals @GioGonzalez47 today 11-1 at #PentagonCity. Purchase tixs giofoundation.org 8 hours ago
- Thanks to @kurtsuzuki @TylerClippard @S_Lombo1 Ryan Zimmerman #zMisFoundation. Class acts. 11 hours ago
- Thanks to @Nationals #ziMSFoundation event. Amazing guys. So nice to fans! I love you all! @Bharper3407 @GioGonzalez47 @IanDesmond20 11 hours ago
- Yummy #beer friendly sampler of cheeses. That is a great #fatherday gift! @MurraysCheese murrayscheese.com/gifts/collecti… 3 days ago
- This will be so nice once it opens up! RT @BittersweetOT: The #WaterfrontMarket: Coming to Alexandria this summer. on.fb.me/13KBDZf 3 days ago