Pure summer! This Mixed Berry Shortcake is a staple at Great American Restaurants during the summer months. Strawberries and blueberries mixed with the berry syrup soaks into the cake which is light, moist and airy. Its dusted with powder sugar and finished with fresh cream. This is the dessert I wait for all year. Available right after memorial day. So sad when it goes away after Labor day.
Tag Archives: Annadale VA
About Me and this Blog
I am passionate about food! I blog about finds and dishes that I have eaten in the Washington, D.C. area and other places I have traveled. It's not about the restaurants, but the dishes that are unique and are special in some way.
Annadale VA Arlington VA bakery ballpark beer Burgers cake Celebrity Chefs Chicago IL chicken fried bacon cuban deli desserts donuts Falls Church VA Florida food truck Frederick MD gastropub gelato Good Luck Foods greek ice cream italian Las Vegas NV Latin food Miami FL milkshake Napa CA New Years old town Alexandria VA pizza popup sandwiches san francisco CA sorbet soup St. Pete's Beach FL summer sweet dessert tacos Tasting Menu thai travel washington dc
- Yummy #beer friendly sampler of cheeses. That is a great #fatherday gift! @MurraysCheese murrayscheese.com/gifts/collecti… 2 days ago
- This will be so nice once it opens up! RT @BittersweetOT: The #WaterfrontMarket: Coming to Alexandria this summer. on.fb.me/13KBDZf 2 days ago
- Just 16 foods remain! Vote for your favorite food! @rollcall rollcalltasteofamerica.com/brackets.cfm 2 days ago
- Oklahoma needs help and prayers today. We as a country are ready to help. Donate to the @RedCross redcross.org 3 days ago
- @ChristineGV @LivingSocial @BiteofDC yeah. No email to let anyone know. Bad news! 6 days ago